Wednesday, June 6, 2012

When reminiscing is the only thing left to do

Every 6th day of January, a horrible experience would pop-out into my head as if I had trauma and all I do is pray. On that day, the closest person to my heart, who lived not only for God, but for me, passed away at 9pm. Mama died of sepsis, a liver dysfunction. In the morning, she hugged me as tight as she can and she never hugged me that way before. It was at night when I realized that it was a hunch.

Every 6th day of January, after the year she died, all that is left is for me to remember how we laughed together when we joke, to remember how she spanked me for me to be disciplined, to remember how she would make plans for me to be close with my crush (kilig much moments!) and generally, remember how she raised me up and considered me her life.

When reminiscing is the only thing that is left to do, my heart cries out loud while I pray abut still thank the Lord for all the good and even-the-not-so-good things to remember about my beloved mother, Luisa C. Logan. May you rest in peace, Ma. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment