Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kids, don't try this at home

Even nerds get to be naughty some times.

It was in my last year in highschool when our school implemented this science and regular section thingy. It was both a blessing and a curse to get to be in that section, swear!

We had this teacher who had an expression ('no?) and ever since we noticed it, we started tallying the number of times she'd mention it - this hobby of ours lasted for almost half of the school year. The next thing I remember, we got reprimanded by her about this, but she was pretty sure it is not in our class. If only she knew. HAHAHA. Or did she? Oops.

Next! *ting* I got so bored in this other subject I made some knock knock jokes out of our topic that day and wrote it down on a piece of paper and had it passed around. Until some started passing theirs. Awesooome! The last piece of paper I held in my hand was from another joker-classmate, on it was written:

Tanong : SINO SA ATIN ANG NAKIKINIG KAY MS. DE----

Sagot : EH DI WALA!

I wanted to laugh so hard that I went to the comfort room.

These are just the silliest epic moments a science section can make. Priceless! Please, do not try this... Or do, just be sure you don't get caught and still, listen and study study study hard.

I know I am being a not-good-model to the youth, but hey, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of naughtiness at school, right? Please do agree? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment